Fri, Sep 22|
Confluence Arts Center
Fall Equinox Community Sound Ceremony
Fall Equinox community sound ceremony by donation. Using the healing power of sound to support autumn energies of self-reflection and spiritual awareness, and help guide you through the transition of ending summer and embracing the fall.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM
Confluence Arts Center, 20159 Hazelnut Ridge Rd, Scotts Mills, OR 97375, USA
About the event
Fall Equinox community sound ceremony by donation. Using the healing power of sound to support autumn energies of self-reflection and spiritual awareness.
Through this profound sonic journey, you may experience a variety of benefits, such as:
- Stress reduction and relaxation: The soothing sounds will help calm your nervous system, quiet your mind, and melt away stress and tension.
- Emotional release and healing: The vibrations can facilitate the release of emotional blockages and support emotional healing and well-being.
- Increased mindfulness and presence: As you immerse yourself in the sounds, you will cultivate a deep sense of presence, allowing you to connect with your inner self and expand your awareness.
- Enhanced creativity and intuition: The harmonious vibrations can stimulate creative inspiration and intuition, unlocking hidden potentials within you.
- Spiritual connection and alignment: The Fall Equinox energies amplifies spiritual experiences, and the sound therapy will help you connect with your higher self, spirit guides, and the cosmic energies surrounding you.
No prior experience with sound therapy is required, all are welcome. Simply come with an open mind, your heart’s intentions and wear comfortable clothing. Let the healing power of sound guide you on a journey of self-discovery and through the transition of ending summer and embracing the fall.
- Ticket type
By donation. Pay what you're able online or at the door.PricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee