top of page
We host a variety of gatherings in our event space.
- Sun, Sep 18Confluence Arts CenterEmbody is a place to call in our authentic self, to listen to the wisdom of our intuition. Let us find new space and opportunity to shed old layers, habits, and beliefs that may no longer be in service to our health and wellbeing. Embody is a return to intentional community, with offerings...
- Sat, Aug 27Confluence Arts CenterAn expansive day long retreat with Ariel Hart and Fawn Williams at Confluence Arts Center in the Willamette Valley including Forest bathing and earthing, Silent yoga, Plant and flower medicine, Breath work, Tapping, Energy work, Sound healing, Joyfulness and creativity!
- Sat, Aug 06Scotts MillsShare your movement practice | Dance in the Barn | Learn about artist opportunities at Confluence Arts Center! Sign up to for a facilitator slot or just come to dance . Pay What you Wish, all donations will be shared among the facilitators. Wine optional to follow!
- Sat, Jul 30Confluence Arts CenterJoin Brianna, Allie and Andre for a day of creative rejuvenation. This retreat is an invitation to come home to the creative flow within: tapping into the inspiration that is already present in the body, mind and heart & bringing it to life through movement, writing, creative expression, stillness..
- Thu, Jul 28Confluence Arts CenterNew Moon Community Sound Ceremony with Andre Ignacio Dimapilis from @Kalayaan Sound, LLC. The New Moon on July 28, 2022 is excellent for making a fresh start, turning over a new leaf, or starting a new project. All are welcome. This is a pay what you can community event.
- Multiple DatesSun, Jul 24Confluence Arts CenterJoin us for a mindful Yoga practice with Brianna, soothing sounds from Andre, and a glass of Domaine Margelle Vineyards wine to toast the eve. Note that this class is part of our day long event on the 24th "A Day of Zimbabwean Dance and Music." See details for that full event if you're interested!
- Sun, Jul 17Confluence Arts CenterA Replenishing Day Retreat for mothers & gender non-conforming parents. Facilitated by Shana Celnicker-Chong.
- Wed, Jul 13Confluence Arts CenterA Super Full Moon Community Sound ceremony with Andre Ignacio Dimapilis from Kalayaan Sound, LLC. The sound ceremony will center our minds, bodies, and spirits and magnify our prayers and intentions with the blessings of the super full moon in capricorn.
Workshops (dance, yoga, writing, cooking classes, herb classes) | Weekly Yoga in the Vineyard
Retreats (creative, yoga, writing, music, healing) | Concerts | Movie nights | Performances | Dance festivals |
Weddings | Dinners | Wine tasting
bottom of page